School of Nursing and Health Sciences requests for planned absence, including travel requests, and applications for faculty development funds through the SON&HS may be completed with the planned absence and funds form.

University-Sponsored International Travel Registry

All Westminster University faculty, staff, and students traveling outside of the United States for university-related reasons must register their travel for the university's insurance purposes.

Learn more