The Westminster College of Arts and Sciences empowers you to explore different ways of understanding and changing the world around you through programs in which you’ll take charge of your education and define your career goals and how to meet them.
Through experiential learning, community engagement, hands-on research, internships, and other educational opportunities, you will be prepared to be a life-long learner. Your program curriculum will challenge you to become a critical thinker, a better communicator, and an engaged citizen that draws from multiple fields—STEM disciplines, the humanities, the fine and performing arts—to make informed decisions and address complex problems.
Math with a conscience—Westminster’s valuable approach to mathematics seeks to provide opportunities for underrepresented populations to access math and allows students to begin thinking about math as a tool to address social inequities. Faculty teach in ways that will trigger problem-solving skills and logic while encouraging creativity and exploration of abstract concepts.
WCore Liberal Education Program
The unique, liberal arts WCore courses that every Westminster student takes as a part of their studies are extremely valuable to arts and sciences students. WCore classes focus on synthesis, communication, and research, helping you develop the skills crucial for relating to the people and world around you.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
Westminster undergraduate arts and sciences programs prepare you to begin your career.
- Applied Computing (minor)
- Applied Mathematics (minor)
- Art (major and minor)
- Arts Administration (major)
- Biology (major and minor)
- Chemistry (major and minor)
- Chinese (courses only)
- Communication (major and minor)
- Computer Information Systems (major)
- Computer Science (major and minor)
- Dance (major and minor)
- Data Science (minor)
- Engineering (3-2) (courses only)
- English (major and minor)
- Environmental Studies (major and minor)
- Film Studies (minor)
- French (minor)
- Gender Studies (minor)
- Geology (major and minor)
- History (major and minor)
- Japanese (courses only)
- Justice Studies (major and minor)
- Latin (courses only)
- Mathematics (major and minor)
- Music (major and minor)
- Neuroscience (major)
- Philosophy (major and minor)
- Physics (major and minor)
- Political Science (major and minor)
- Pre-Law (advising path)
- Pre-Professional Health (advising path)
- Psychology (major and minor)
- School of Education Programs
- Sociology (major and minor)
- Spanish Studies (major and minor)
- Teaching Mathematics (Elementary) (minor)
- Theatre Arts (major and minor)
Graduate Degree Programs
Westminster’s graduate arts and sciences programs will expand your professional opportunities in your career.
- Undergraduate Certificate in Arts and Social Justice
- Undergraduate Certificate in Coding
- Undergraduate Certificate in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Undergraduate Certificate in Media Literacy
Visit the College Office
Location: Foster 218
Fall and Spring Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m.
May and Summer Hours: Monday– Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.