Admission to Westminster University is contingent upon satisfactory completion of all coursework for the current academic year and at the current level of performance.
- Incoming first-year students must submit a final official high school transcript including a high school graduation date, a GED, or other high school equivalency diploma prior to beginning classes. Students using SAT or ACT scores in the admissions process will be required to provide official scores prior to enrollment.
- Incoming transfer students must submit a final official high school transcript documenting
a high school graduation date, a GED, or other high school equivalency diploma if
they do not have at least one of the following:
- 60 transfer credit hours
- An associate degree
- Interstate transfer passport
- Federal and institutional financial aid will not be disbursed until students have submitted these materials.
- Offers of admission are valid only for the semester indicated in the admission letter. Students who would like to discuss deferring their enrollment should contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 801.832.2200.
- Undergraduate students must submit a $500, non-refundable enrollment deposit to accept their offer of admission.
- Graduate students are responsible for submitting the materials required by their program. Materials required for graduate programs vary by program.
- Graduate students must submit a non-refundable tuition deposit within 30 days of receiving their admission letter to accept their offer of admission. The Doctor of Nursing Practice - Nurse Anesthesia program deposit is $1,000. The deposit for all other graduate programs is $250.