Question About Benefits?
Westminster’s Human Resources team can help with any questions about eligibility, payroll deductions, enrollment, life events co-pays, deductibles, billing and EOB's, in-network providers, out-of-network claims, and more.
Most benefits begin the first day of the month following your hire date. Eligible employees include:
- Staff who are scheduled to work 24 or more hours weekly
- Faculty who are on an annual contract for 9 or more months (including the equivalent of 24 or more credit hours)
If you have a qualifying life event throughout the year, you will have the option to make updates to your benefits. You can submit a life event please through your ADP Workforcenow portal.
Qualifying life events may include:
- The birth or adoption of a child
- The death of a dependent
- Marriage, divorce, annulment, or legal separation
- The loss or gain of other coverage
Benefit changes must be completed within 30 days of the date of the qualifying event. Supporting documentation will be required for approval. To make changes or check your current benefit elections, log in to your ADP Workforcenow portal.
If you do not have a qualifying life event, you will be able to make updates and changes during Open Enrollment for the next plan year.
Perks of Working for Westminster University
- Retirement – 403(b)
- Tuition Exchange
- Tuition Remission
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Family Leave
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 18 Paid Holidays
- Company-Paid Life Insurance